| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lowville, Ny in August is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.8 °C (76.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 96.5mm (3.8in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:14 long and the longest day is 14:35 long with an average length of 13:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Lowville, Ny August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Lowville, Ny, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Lowville, Ny:
- Ottawa (Airport), Canada - 171.3 kms (106.5 miles) N
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada - 169.9 kms (105.6 miles) N
- Kingston, On, Canada - 100.9 kms (62.7 miles) WNW
- Trenton, On, Canada - 167.5 kms (104.1 miles) WNW
- Watertown, Ny, Usa - 47.1 kms (29.3 miles) WNW
- Oswego, Ny, Usa - 89.9 kms (55.9 miles) WSW
- Syracuse, New York, Usa - 90 kms (55.9 miles) SW
- Cortland, Ny, Usa - 145.3 kms (90.3 miles) SSW
- Ithaca Cornell Un, Ny, Usa - 170.5 kms (105.9 miles) SSW
- Binghamton/ Edwinlink Field, Ny, Usa - 179.1 kms (111.3 miles) SSW
- Canton, Ny, Usa - 140.5 kms (87.3 miles) NNE
- Ogdensburge, Ny, Usa - 140.5 kms (87.3 miles) NNE
- Lake Placid , Ny, Usa - 132.7 kms (82.5 miles) ENE
- Indian Lake, Ny, Usa - 121.9 kms (75.7 miles) ENE
- Gloversville, Ny, Usa - 123.5 kms (76.8 miles) SE
- Cooperstown, Ny, Usa - 96.1 kms (59.7 miles) SSE
- Albany, New York, Usa - 179 kms (111.3 miles) SE